Terms and Conditions
· La Perle is a private property and management reserves the right of admission.
· This is a place of tranquility, La Perle kindly asks for consideration of other guests. No rowdy behavior or loud music (boom boxes) will be allowed.
· Only guest staying over at La Perle with accommodation paid in full can make use of our swimming pool – day visitors are not allowed in that area.
· La Perle kindly ask for consideration of other guests. Refrain from making excessive noise after 21h00. Any guests causing noise disturbance or other inconvenience to any guests or staff members will be asked to leave. PLEASE RESPECT THE RIGHTS OF OTHERS
· Kindly note NO smoking is permitted inside the rooms
· Pets will not be allowed.
· We reserve the right to charge the lead guest for any damages caused through the course of a booking by any member of the booking party. This includes breakages, spillages, stains, damage to furniture or fixtures and fittings. Any accidental damages should be reported as soon as possible in order to minimise damage and associated costs. Lost keys / access cards will incur a replacement charge per key / card lost.
· Guests are respectfully reminded that a confirmed reservation constitutes a binding contract. La Perle reserves the right to charge the following cancellation fees. Should a confirmed booking be cancelled within the following period.
· All guests confirming a booking are advised to take out insurance to cover the full cost of their accommodation in the event of a cancellation.
· All bookings will only be confirmed with a 50% non-refundable deposit, should the reservation be cancelled the 50% deposit paid on confirmation is regrettably not refundable.
· All Bookings must be confirmed in writing by signing below
-Cancelled 30 days or more prior to arrival: 50% of the full accommodation charge.
- Cancelled 30 days or less prior to arrival: 50% of the full accommodation charge.
-Cancelled 7 days or less prior to arrival: 100% of the full accommodation charge.
-Reservations made within 14 days or less is subject to full payment.
-In the event of an all ready booked in guest checking out prior to the guaranteed departure date, La Perle reserves the right to charge for the full duration of the original booking.
-Should no notification of cancellation be received by La Perle Reservations the full deposit shall be forfeited, or in the event of a reservation being guaranteed by a travel agent, voucher, credit card or company bill back voucher, the full value of the reservation will be charged.
Arrival and Departure
Guests must check-in and check-out by the times stated below:
· Check-in by : 14h00-18:00 on day of arrival Unless prior arrangements have been made
· Check-out 07h00- 09h00 on day of departure.
· If you wish to extend check-out time, an additional fee equal to 30% of your room rate will be charged for extensions until 14:00.
50% for extensions until 18:00 and an additional fee equal to the full room rate for checking-out after 18:00. (late checkouts only when possible)
Guests that fail to check out within these times without prior arrangements will be liable for an extra night’s accommodation as we will not be able to service the room for new arrivals.
· Parking & Access – Parking at own risk. Parking is limited to one vehicle per room unless otherwise indicated. Kindly consider your fellow house guests when parking your vehicle.
· Children from the ages of 12 years are welcome and are charged as an adult in their own room.
· Kindly note our swimming pool is unprotected, All guest are responsible for their children’s safety.
Dinner & breakfast
· Full concierge service available
· Breakfast: Halaal breakfast/ meals. Kindly note that we are not strictly Halaal, although we do our best to respect it.
Kindly advise us of your dietary requirements, we will do our best to assist & respect them, but should your requirements not be of what we usually supply, this will incur extra charges.